The Obvious Threat The Obvious Threat

Deserves #1 Spot.

This movie is THE most well-animated movies on Newgrounds. It rivals (and perhaps even beats) Waterlolies. Too all the reviewers saying, "liek OMG NG iz fo flash returd!?" Don't listen to them. Newgrounds is about any sort of animation, and this is it. This is the type of animation you see on television, plus a really good, though provoking story. Well done.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Meh

Good graphics and all that but it's just a slight update on Awesome Crossing. While the jokes were funny I had already heard them. But it will still be salivated on by all your fans which will mark this as useless.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Capitalism and YOU! Capitalism and YOU!

Bend Over.

Great flash! Some of the best lines were probably, "Going to rock the boat?", "while I'd think twice because Uncle Sam isn't kind to terrorists."

Really great Flash and to hell with voice quality, It was a nice effect.

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

Awesome!

Really good sketches (songs and graphics). My faveourite sketches would have to be the first one, "Go Diego Go!", Hold It!, and "I Feel Super!.

Please make more!

Owls Owls

Epic.

Awesome animations and great song. The loop went really well. The song is EPIC. This is like the bastard child of Far Side and Waterlollies, great graphics and funny as hell.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Balls.

Great Movie. Although I'm not a fan of the Mastermind Game I really like the movies.
How long does it take to make a Mastermind because the last one came out only a small time ago.

The REAL Cloverfield The REAL Cloverfield

Great

Like a fellow reviewer said I've never seen live video and flash together so welll. Great Movie and funny to.

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Awesome!!

That was awesome! The jokes were great and te graphics were awesome. "Are you a fat 13 year old....that plays Warcraft." Please make more!

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

LOL!

Great graphics, kickass story and great sound. "Well bugger me"

Resident Evil: Quack EDTN Resident Evil: Quack EDTN

Funny!

The graphics were good, the shorts were funny and the sound was awesome. I can find no serious problems.