Modern Tactics 3 Modern Tactics 3

Not really improvements......

The whole thing is a bit similar too the others. Most of the menues, how to play. More was just added (weapons, abilities etc.). And I don't think "neccesary glitches" is something you should describe your game as.

Pirate Race Pirate Race

oof

O. Graphics were mediocre. O. Game play involved rapidly pressing a button F. enemy got to fast to quickly and trying to buy oars doesn't help, as you'll just have to upgrade to a bigger ship but cannot afford it.

Shape Defense - Shape Defense -

Good Defense Game, but alot like the rest.

The game was pretty good (graphics, and types of towers was good) it just seems that its to easy. It's mostly because with the amont of money given at the beginning you can easily blow down every wave.

Rubberman Rubberman

Good first game but.....

Pretty fun first game. But the blood effects (which are really good looking by the way) start to to slow the game down when put past 400 on your Blood control panel.

superstokes11 responds:

yeah sorry. I'll see what I can do, but atm, every1 is gonna have to live with it

IceScape 2 IceScape 2

Great graphics but......

I miss the tempature timer (I know for every me theres ten people saying they hated it) It added suspense to the game. But this game is so good it doesn't even need it, the gfraphics are great and it seems more sublty creepy then the lasty game. Great work!

Psionic3D responds:

Yeah I removed the timer simply because so many people hated the idea in the first one lol, but maybe it'll make a return at some point but not be a fatal/game over kinda thing...

Thanks for playing and rating!!

Light Cut Light Cut

Nice Surgurey.

Great game! I'm on the first surgurey now and I like the more modernized feel. It makes it harder aa now you must work harder to get your patient better then standards in the Civil War and Medieval Times.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Great Game

This game was great! Awesome graphics, hard as hell(but still reallly good). Really good game, but I got my ass kicked by Tom's Beard.......repeatedly.

Undefined's Protector Undefined's Protector

Greatest RPG ever.

Wonderful graphics addicting gameplay. This game rocks! I really love how you've blended defence, RTS and RPG elements all into one. Good Luck and therees really nothing to improve on.

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Woah

Great graphics and shit your pants scary! Great game! In future try to ramp down the difficulty (I know I suck at these games) but besides that is was really good!

Prison Escape Verison .8 Prison Escape Verison .8

Average

Pretty good point and click. Maybe add some flash end game movie next time. Oh and check for spelling mistakes.